In today’s job market, you need to learn fast how to get the job you want and get it before someone else does, and this course will teach you just that.
Brazen Careerist helped me take my job search from a leisurely walk to a full on sprint. I now feel fully prepared to improve my online brand, spruce up my resume and continue developing effective networking relationships. I’m confident that given a little bit of time, I will find a job that I love.
Megan Policicchio, February 2012 Bootcamp Participant
Maybe you’ve been on the job hunt for a while, but nothing seems to stick. Or maybe there is just that voice in the back of your head craving a new opportunity, but you’re not quite sure where to start.
This course will help you set a routine and develop the concrete strategy you need to find a job. After completing this 10-day program, you’ll know what you’re doing wrong on your resume and cover letter, and how to fix it. You’ll learn mistakes you’re probably making online as a job seeker, and how to use LinkedIn to make connections, network, and get a job. You’ll hear directly from three recruiters who share insider tips and advice on what makes or breaks the application and interview.ENROLL NOW!
Managing Partner of Millennial Branding, LLC and international bestselling author
Founder of CareerEnlightenment.com and author of Job Searching With Social Media for Dummies
Faculty member, Johnson School’s Leadership Program at Cornell and author of Great on the Job, What to Say, How to Say It, The Secrets of Getting Ahead
Founder of HireFriday and the #HFChat on Twitter / Principal at HRSocial Strategy
Founder, Job Hunters Academy and Information Marketing Solutions
Founder of the Resume Revolution
Director of Global Recruitment, Devex
Human Resources Manager, Media Breakaway, LLC
HR Generalist, Grant Thornton, LLP
You’ll have seasoned guides to walk you through this intense job-search program:
Vice President of User Experience at Brazen Careerist
Director of Communications and Marketing at Brazen Careerist
How it Works
Our exclusive How to Get a Job You Will Love bootcamp is offered 100 percent online, so you can enroll from anywhere around the country (or world, for that matter) and participate from anywhere you choose.
As soon as you register, you’ll gain access to our private, secure program website where you can access all the course materials. Once the course begins, you’ll hear from us daily as we keep you on schedule and on track.ENROLL NOW
Hear Some Resume Tips Now!
Please note: This class is offered on demand beginning every Monday! Videos and transcripts are available once you enroll, and we’ll send you a daily email to keep you on track.
Your key takeaways will include:
- Three concrete ways to make sure your resume stays out of the dreaded black hole
- The top mistakes job seekers make online, and how to avoid them
- How to ace - or fail – the interview from three recruiters at top companies
- How to find insider job leads on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- The four things you must do to succeed at your new job
- And more.
The Job Search Formula
- Featured Speaker: Dain Lewis, Creator of Job Hunters Academy and Founder of Information Marketing Solutions
Staying Out of the Resume Black Hole
- Featured Speaker: Margo Rose, HRSocial Strategy and Founder of #HireFriday Twitter chat
How to Search for a Job
- Featured Speaker: Whitney Parker, Brazen Careerist
Creating a Super Hero Resume and Cover Letter
- Featured Speaker: Rebecca Rapple, Founder of the Resume Revolution
7 Mistakes Job Seekers Make Online, And How Not to Make Them
- Featured Speaker: Josh Waldman, VP of Social Media at Corporate Warriors, and CEO and Founder at Career Enlightenment LLC
Networking Tips from the Brazen Careerists
- Panelists: Whitney Parker and Ashley Hoffman of Brazen Careerist
Acing the Interview: Recruiter Perspectives
- Featured Speakers: Kristina Skagen, HR Generalist at Grant Thornton LLP; Dani Hayes, Human Resources Manager, Media Breakaway, LLC; Jennifer Hasche, Recruiter, Intuit
- Moderator: Ashley Hoffman, Brazen Careerist
Being Great on a New (or any) Job
- Featured Speaker: Jodi Glickman, President and Founder of Great on the Job
Building Your Personal Brand to Bring Employers to You
- Featured Speaker: Dan Schawbel, Author, Me 2.0 and Managing Partner of Millennial Branding, LLC
BONUS SESSION: “Doing Good Around the World: Careers in international development”
- Featured Speaker: Kate Warren, Director of Global Recruitment Services, Devex
What it Costs
Please note that this class is offered on-demand and you will have access to all materials as soon as you enroll!ENROLL NOW
Money Back Guarantee
If you start the course and feel like it’s not for you or are unsatisfied in any way, we offer a 100 percent refund if requested within 72 hours of your program start date. We stand behind the stellar program we have put together and are confident that if you take advantage of every opportunity presented in the bootcamp, you will come away with the knowledge you need to land a job you love.
In order to request a refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Refund Request.” We will reply within 24 hours.